Pinto Art Museum: Merging Arts and Science in Your Soul

8:16 AM

I have been planning to go to Pinto Art Museum. This much talked about museum piqued my interest for a long time.

The opportunity came to go to this museum with my family. The museum is just a one-hour ride from my residence – this made me wonder why it took me so long to visit the place.

The museum is located at Grand Heights Road, Antipolo, Rizal. It opens at 9:00am.

Pijnto Art Museum
Finally, reached the end of the sky
We arrived at the museum around 8:30 in the morning, too early for the museum's scheduled opening. But before that, I saw an interesting street inside the subdivision where Pinto Art Museum is located. 

The street name is Dulong Langit ( End of the Sky). I guess it is a sign of good things to come while we wait for the museum to open.

Pinto Art Museum
Pinto Art Museum Operations Schedule


Entrance fee is an affordable P200.00, if you are a student, and have the ID to show proof, you can have a discounted entrance fee.

Pinto Art Museum

This piece of art that is part human and part cat will welcome you after you paid your entrance fee. This made me think and feel that we humans have an animal side, our wild side, which we have to control or else...I leave the conclusion up to you.

Pinto Art Museum



When I first saw this artwork, I felt peace enveloping my body. There is a sense of communion with nature. The message for me of this piece of art is self introspection and meditation are essentials for us to make our spirituality active.


Pinto Art Museum


This painting in a circular frame is titled "Control". I wonder why? Nonetheless, It gave me a sense of reinforcement to my belief that "Our Life i made of many circles, you have to control each circles, and never allow one circle to affect the other circles of your life. "

Pinto Art Museum


There are a lot of beds like these scattered all over Pinto Art Museum. For me, this suggest that Day Dreaming in some ways can help us find creative ways to our daily maladies, or perhaps, Sleeping is critical in tapping our subconscious power to create a better us, to create a better society.

Pinto Art Museum


This is like a chapel but inside are artworks that will make you think deep about your faith. Notice the headless sculptures that guards the entrance, another Big Why for me, but I am glad I have that why, it is challenging my limited faculty.

Pinto Art Museum




This art piece caught my attention while I was walking in the open space of the museum. The man with a lot of seashells - is he waiting in vain or like Waiting for Godot, someone that will never come, and someone that is willing to wait for that particular person to come.


This colorful giant centipede gives me a good vibes. I titled this photo                "Nagkagulatan". There might be a deeper meaning, but one thing for sure, you will not miss this colorful artwork.


An art that encourages conversation. Anytime you are interested, just let me know.




Same with this one, an art that encourages conversation  But for me, this painting is like being inside your subconcious mind, and it feels like taming your inner demons and nightmares.


One of the galleries at Pinto Art Museum.

Pinto Art Museum

This huge painting is titled " Sirkus" - very colorful and full of life.

Pinto Art Museum

A feast for the eyes and soul. These different paintings will definitely give you a lot of life questions to ponder.

Pinto Art Museum

Sisyphus looking at the house.

Pinto Art Museum

Pinto Art Museum Open Space is like a dreamland. This is what I felt while walking and seeing this European inspired design.


Pinto Art Museum


The Amphitheater is a source of inspiration. You can call the Gods to ask for power, or bring out the actor or public speaker in you.

Pinto Art Museum

The monster in your dreams and fears recreated. I feel that this monster is ready to attack me. The good thing is that it is an art piece. However, you cannot deny the fear and chills that this one will give you, once you are face-to-face with this art.


Pinto Art Museum

We are part of the tribe. One of the last images that I saw before I left Pinto Art Museum.

Pinto Art Museum:  Merging Arts and Science in Your Soul

There is a signage in the Pinto Art Museum that explains its purpose, it is the merging of arts and science. For the creators of Pinto Art Museum, Art should not be separate from Science. For them, Arts and Science should merge and meld in any person's life.

I believe in the mission of Pinto Art Museum, Arts and Science should be together and merged into one. It is like our brain and heart uniting. If this happens we can achieve balance in our life, and we can be better human beings.

There is more to Pinto Art Museum

If you ask me if I will come back and visit Pinto Art Museum again, the answer is a big yes. One main reason, to enjoy and understand the many artworks displayed at the museum will take more than one day.

Second, being inside Pinto Art Museum allows you to reclaim your artistic and creative side.

No doubt, Pinto Art Museum is a paradise in Antipolo.



-->

You Might Also Like

0 comments