Share to Learn

12:18 AM

Registered Marketing Professional Review Center


The power of sharing is exponential.

This is what I have found out as I begin my journey as a resource speaker. Speaking in front of different segments of the business and academic world, I found out that sharing is learning.

The more I share, the more I get insights from old ideas and knowledge that I have.

It is an interesting cycle. A cycle that I enjoy and want to experience as often as possible.

Besides the insights I gained from my own introspection, I also learn from the questions and additional information and experience shared by the delegates and attendees.

Sometimes, I honestly admit, these questions and information are inspiring and transformational.

Best to say, I will always be willing and ready to share. Sharing here means teaching and speaking in front of others.

The power of sharing is exponential.


You Might Also Like

0 comments