Stop Stopping

9:19 AM

When you are down and you feel like your energy is lost - persevere!

Do not stop from moving and fight that vacuum that is trying to imprison you. We are made up of energy. It is up to us if we want to convert it to negative or positive.

I am one of those individuals that sometimes feel that life is sucking that air out of me. However, I realized that it is not life but me that is conceiving the absence of air. My mental weakness is responsible for the way I perceive life.

I still feel this type of feelings. However, because I know that I am responsible from my self-inflicted tragedy, I can easily recover and start doing positive actions.

Yes we must stop stopping and must always keep on walking no matter what life throws in front of us.

You Might Also Like

0 comments